Memories pt 1

My friend and I stopped to pick flowers one of my last days in the village. What a precious memory! All these pictures from Uganda hold special memories. I love looking back at pictures from the village and remembering the people, the village, the life I loved. 

Makai always finds a buddy to play with

One of our pastors and his wife carrying a load on her head

 photo titled: "The Girl with the Blue Cups"

A local restaurant in the trading center

Food ready to be served

Casava chips

Walking through a garden to meet our friends harvesting

Sweet Giftie

Watching a soccer game as a storm approaches. 


Selling plastics

Side street in Soroti. 

Banana vender

Selling jewelry 
(in the background you can see the banana vender and a man selling clothes)

Transporting empty jericans

Comments

  1. Love the pictures! how is getting ready for college going? You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures make me smile, too! Cindy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I love the adobe huts. Very ecological and sustainable!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment